Reminder – Primary Year 3 – 6 Interhouse Swimming Carnival
Date: Tomorrow, Friday 3 March 2023 (Week 5, Term 1)
Venue: HBF Arena Joondalup – Kennedya Drive, Joondalup
Time: Bus departing school at 8.45am – bus returning to school by 3.10pm.
What to bring/wear:
- Students must bring all food and drink they require for the day – the Café is not accessible.
- House Uniform, towel, thongs/sandals and bathers – no bikini style two-piece bathers please.
- Labelled school bag or alternative backpack
- Goggles (a spare pair is always recommended!)
- Swimming cap – we will be providing House coloured swimming caps for students to borrow on the day, but you are also welcome to bring your own. Borrowed swimming caps must be returned to the buckets after each event.
- Students are welcome to wear thongs/sandals for the day
Parents/guardians and family members are welcome to spectate this event! Spectators must pay a small entry fee on arrival. A designated bay has been allocated for parents to spectate. Please follow signage upon arrival.
If you have any questions about the upcoming Primary Interhouse Swimming Carnival, please don’t hesitate to contact me via email at email@example.com. We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing your children swim tomorrow!
Miss Hannah Uglow
Primary Physical Education Teacher (PP-6)
After School Clubs – Week 9
Due to Parent Teacher Interviews taking place during Week 9, please be aware that After School Clubs will not run during this week and the final week for After School Clubs will now be Week 8 of this term.