Hope you had a lovely Christmas and are now fully focused on our trip which is only a week away! I have a few reminders for you but you should also refer to the packing list that was given to you at our last meeting. We will have your tickets for you at the airport.
- Remember to get to the airport by 4am (with your passport & wearing your RAW shirt)
- Put a paper copy of your Visa in your hand luggage as back-up
- Bring your own personal sunblock, insect repellent and hand sanitiser
- Don’t forget your broad brimmed hat, work gloves and sunglasses (you will need glasses to use power tools) for work days
- Another hat, shoes and conservative casual clothes for after hours and travelling days.
- American dollars in small denominations for spending money
Feel free to ask questions by commenting below or by email – I will be checking regularly. If it is urgent my contact number is 0417 704 944
You also received an email from RAW a couple of weeks ago requesting that you join the the ‘St Stephen’s 2019’ facebook page via a link- please do so and also add anyone who you think would like to follow our trip – family members, supporters and/or friends.
You are going to have an amazing time and the staff are really look forward to sharing the experience with you all.
Mrs Libbis, Mr Biddle and Ms Glacken