We wish all of our Year 4, 5, and 6 students a wonderful camp week.
Extra Curricular Activities and Cross Country Training.
There are no after school clubs or training this week due to staff commitments with Year 4-6 Camps
Wednesday 22 May NO ASSEMBLY -CAMP WEEK
Wednesday 29 May Year 1 Miss Owers
Hug Mug Winter Sale
ARTS & ACADEMIC FESTIVAL – Friday 28 June to Friday 5 July
This exciting week of house competition is open to Year 1 – Year 6 students and is one of the most anticipated events on the Primary School Calendar!
TO ENTER :
- Entry forms are available from the table in the Primary Forum
- Students may compete in one or more of the following categories: DANCE, DRAMA, GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, MEDIA PRODUCTION, MUSIC, PUBLIC SPEAKING, SCIENCE, SPELLING and WRITING
- For group entries all students must be from the same house
- Completed entry forms are to be signed by both a parent AND the class teacher. Group entries require a signed entry form for each student with 1 parent and 1 teacher signature.
- All media, music, lyrics as specified must be submitted with the entry form. Forms will not be accepted without media etc. Please see each entry form for specific instructions.
- Completed entries with media must be received by 4.00 pm Wednesday 5 June.
- Please note that LATE OR INCOMPLETE ENTRIES CANNOT BE ACCEPTED
- The 2019 Festival Schedule will be advised closer to the event
Are you a member of our Parent Business Directory? You don’t need to have a business to be a part of the online community. We have almost 200 members currently in the network, searching for and engaging the skills of other parents when they might need a plumber, dog washer, settlement agency and more. We even have a specialist reptile relocator on the list! We have just upgraded our website to look and function better so register now and have a look around at https://businessnetwork.ststephens.wa.edu.au/