Welcome back to Term 2
We would like to say a special welcome to our new families who have joined us this term. Please make them feel welcome in our community.
Term 2 Extra Curricular Activities
In addition to the numerous activities currently running which include Rookie Debating, EV3, Lego League, Homework Clubs, Wizard of Oz Production and Sports Training we have several options available for students in our Extra Curricular Clubs.
Please note the following:
- We will initially be allowing students to select 1 activity to allow a greater number of students to participate. Allowance will increase to 2 activities on Friday 2 May to fill any remaining vacancies.
- THERE ARE NO ACTIVITIES OPERATING IN WEEK 4 DUE TO CAMP WEEK
- Enrolments open at 6.00 pm on Wednesday 1 May 2019.
- Activities have a limited number of places. Please continue to register your name on the wait list as places do become available throughout the term.
- Parents are required to register using an email address and password then each student can be registered in preparation for enrolment. Please ensure that all areas are completed.
- Activities will be open for student enrolments on Wednesday 1 May at 6.00 pm. Clubs will commence in week 2, week beginning 6 May and end in Week 9.
- Access the online booking via this link Extra Curricular Activities
*Please note registration is required before you can enrol in an activity. At the beginning of a new year you will need to update your child’s details and include their new year group and class.
We look forward to a term full of activity and thank you for using the online booking system.
St Stephens School Community Campout – SOLD OUT!!!!!
As part of the School’s 35th year, we will be holding a free Community Campout down at the Nanga property in September – see flyer above. There will be family fun activities including Aboriginal art, family tug-o-war, billy tea and damper making, a treasure hunt, craft and songs by the campfire. Book via the following link Online Booking for Community Campout . Places are limited already filling fast! . The Campout is for any current community members, staff, families, students and alumni.
K-12 Interhouse Cross Country Carnival
The St Stephen’s Carramar Interhouse Cross Country Carnival will be held this Friday May 3 (Week 1, Term 2).
The event will run from 8.30 am – 10.40 am on the Secondary School oval. Classes will resume as normal after recess time.
Students in Kindy – Year 1 will participate in a Lapathon run in a special sectioned off boundary area on the Secondary Oval. Students in Year 2 – 6 will compete in a Cross Country race, along with some House team games run by secondary student leaders on the oval.
Reminders for students:
- Students in Year 2 – 6 must be at school by 8.25 am.
- House Sports Uniform
- Water bottle
- Asthma puffer if required
Please see below for approximate Cross Country event start times:
8.50am: Year 5/6 Boys 2.5km
9.10am: Year 5/6 Girls 2.5km
9.30am: Year 4 Girls & Boys 2km
9.55am: Year 3 Girls & Boys 1.5km
10.20am: Year 2 Girls & Boys 750m
We look forward to seeing all the St Stephen’s Carramar students run and compete for their House at this exciting event!
Wednesday 1 May Special Year 3-6 Assembly – Children’s University Presentation
Wednesday 8 May Year 4F and Cross Country Presentations
Give mum the VIP treatment with Entertainment!
Packed with thousands of valuable offers across dining, retail, attractions and travel, an Entertainment Membership is the gift she can enjoy all year round.
Order your entertainment book on digital membership online via the following link Entertainment Book Orders