- What is a blog video – good video for teachers to understand what is a blog and to add to their blog to help parents understand.
- Step by step instructions for setting up your blog and customizing your theme here – http://teacherchallenge.edublogs.org/step-1-set-up-your-class-blog/
- For information on how to add widgets refer to http://teacherchallenge.edublogs.org/step-5-adding-widgets/ and you will find examples of popular widgets on this demo blog – http://widgetdemo.edublogs.org/
- The plugin we activated to add photos easily was the Compfight plugin. Here is where you can read more information on how to activate and use – http://help.edublogs.org/compfight-plugin/
- Refer to these step by step instructions for publishing your first posts – http://teacherchallenge.edublogs.org/2013/08/15/step-3-write-your-first-posts/
- Examples of the most popular tools to embed into posts and pages are listed here – http://teacherchallenge.edublogs.org/2013/10/07/step-8-cools-tools-to-embed
- The complete series on blogging with students is located here – http://teacherchallenge.edublogs.org/blogging-with-students
2 thoughts on “Handy blogging resources as shared by Sue Waters on iDay 2014”
very nice your step by step tutorials. Thanks for your resource.
A very smart approach to explain the things,like your step by step tutorial.