Who wants chocolate? Answer: Everyone

I’m thinking of getting some fundraising chocolates in for us to sell and wanting to get an idea of who else would be interested. If you have parents who would be willing to take a box to their work, or a club you’re involved in that would be happy for you to sell at, or friends that you could sell a chocolate to from time to time, then these are the easiest things ever to make money from. They have a great profit margin too, and with a few good months left, it would make a great way to trickle funds into your fundraising account.

We can try this for 2 weeks, and any we don’t sell, we can send back for a refund, however I’m sure we will be able to sell any we order between now and the end of the year.

If you are interested in me organising some chocolates for us to sell, please click on the following link and indicate how many boxes you would like of each. If there is enough interest from everyone, then I will order some (as there is a minimum order quantity) – Click here

3 thoughts on “Who wants chocolate? Answer: Everyone

1. Awesome – I’m happy to organise whatever chocolates people are willing to sell! Just wanted to get some ideas out there. Have a look at what Cadbury have and let me know what you want and I’l get something happening.
    Cadbury chocolate fundraising page – https://www.fundraising.com.au/