URGENT: Sausage Sizzle Fundraising Opportunity for South Africa Tour Students

Dear Tour Students and Parents,

Lauren’s Mother (Donna) has received an eMail from the Activities Coordinator at Bunnings-Whitfords offering the opportunity for someone to pick up a Sausage Sizzle on offer. Please read the eMail below and respond to the Bunnings Activities Coordinator if you would like to take it up. I would happily take it for our group, however, I will be out of town on Boxing Day. It’s a great opportunity if you haven’t been able to secure fundraising opportunities yet, but you must be quick and contact them right away. If anyone takes it, please eMail me to let me know. Thank you, Donna, for passing this information on! 🙂

-Mr. C. Osborne

Hi Donna,

I am emailing multiple groups as i still have Tuesday 26th December (boxing day) available if your group would like another sausage sizzle date & it will go to whomever responses with a yes we can 1st.
For this date I can offer receipt reimbursement of the cost of the buns for the day to help make your profits higher.
Regards,

Pieta Muste
Activities Organiser

Bunnings Warehouse Whitfords
CNR Endeaver Rd and Whitfords Ave
                 or
Post Office Box 1000
HILLARYS, Western Australia 6025
Phone:    (08) 9402 6000
Fax:        (08) 9402 6099
Email:       whitfordsao@bunnings.com.au
Website: www.bunnings.com.au

One thought on “URGENT: Sausage Sizzle Fundraising Opportunity for South Africa Tour Students