After School Clubs
A reminder that due to the Parent Teacher Interviews, there are no after school clubs this week.
A reminder that there will be no Kilometre Club this Thursday due to the Year 3 – 6 Interhouse Swimming Carnival taking place. Kilometre Club will resume on Thursday March 5 from 7.45am – 8.15am. We look forward to seeing you then!
Primary Physical Education Teacher
Year 3 – 6 Interhouse Swimming Carnival
A reminder that the Year 3 – 6 Interhouse Swimming Carnival is taking place this Thursday 27 February at HBF Arena Joondalup. Students must arrive at school by 8.25am, in order for the buses to depart at 8.45am. Buses will depart HBF Arena Joondalup at 2.45pm.
What to bring/wear:
- Students must bring all food and drink they require for the day – the Café is not accessible for students.
- House Uniform, towel and bathers – no two-piece bathers.
- Labelled school bag or alternative backpack
- Swimming caps and goggles are highly recommended – we encourage students to wear swimming caps that match their House colour for extra House spirit!
- Students will be seated in their House bays and there will be separate seating for spectators. We would appreciate your help in keeping our House Bays entirely for staff and students, to ensure the safety of our students at all times.
- If your child is leaving with you at the end of the Carnival, they must be signed out by their class teacher.
- Students should not be signed out early before the end of the carnival – we would like to see the stands filled with House Spirit during the novelty events and relays! We appreciate your support in this matter.
We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing your children swim at the 2020 Primary Interhouse Swimming Carnival!